SKU #: 60002
Aboniki Hot Balm. 25g.
Like most eucalyptus based formulations, it has been used for hundreds of years worldwide in the treatment of Asthma, common cold, bronchitis, catarrh and sinusitis.
It is also used as an insect repellent, especially mosquitoes. Are you traveling to Africa or South East Asia or any region where there is mosquito? Get aboniki balm and apply to your skin each night to prevent those deadly creatures preying on you.
This product is different from all other products in the market due to its strength.
Aboniki hot balm by Global Industries Nigeria Limited. Relieves pain, aches, waist pain, backaches, cold and catarrh.
Contains Meth. Sol BP 5:10%, Eucalyptus BP 2: 30%, Methysal BP 4:25%, Camphor BP 5.04%, and Ointment base. 25grams weight.
Should never be lacking from any household.
|Treatment of Cold and Sinusitis|
If you have cold or sinusitis, Aboniki balm is good for use in hot steam inhalation. You can follow the steps below to relieve yourself of cold, flu and sinusitis symptoms:
- Boil about 1 litre of water
- Scoop about half a teaspoonful of aboniki balm into a medium size bowl
- Get your blanket and a chair
- Pour the boiling water into the bowl containing the spoonful scoop of the balm
- Bend over the bowl of hot water (be careful! Very careful and don't scald yourself with hot water by allowing the water pour on you) and inhale the steam carrying the vapour of the balm. Ensure you have the blanket over you like a tent housing the bowl of hot water balm and your face.
You will find that this hot steam inhalation of aboniki balm causes increased blood floor to your chest, nose and sinuses, helping to drain your sinuses.