Pounded Yam by Oluolu 4.5Kg
Pounded Yam by Oluolu 4.5Kg. Carefully blended yam powder for a smooth and rich dough of pounded yam.
Pounded yam is a very popular meal in West Africa. It is highly prestigious dish to present on any occasion...whether during every day visit by friends and family members or in wedding ceremonies. It is served with popular African vegetable soup like Egusi soup, to Okra soup or okra and stew.
How to Prepare Pounded Yam
How to Prepare pounded yam? It is easy. It is quick. Follow our step by step guide to prepare pounded yam for two persons consumption:
- Bring about 1.5 liters of clean drinking water to boil in a kettle.
- Once the water is boiled, place a medium sized saucepan on moderate heat. Pour in about 1 liter of the boiling water gently.
- Now get your Oluolu pounded yam flour. Measure out about 500g. Carefully sprinkle the pounded yam flour into the boiling water on moderate heat. Stir the mixture vigorously to prevent isolated island of pounded yam flour forming clumps.
- Reduce the heat to low and cover saucepan and allow to simmer for about 3 minutes.
- Stir the ensuing dough with a wooden spatula
- Add water or more pounded yam powder in piece meal if need to get a semi solid dough you are comfortable with.
- Remove sauce pan from stove or cooker and cover, allowing the dough to cool for about 2 minutes.
Your pounded yam is ready. Serve with any African soup.
The most popular soup served with pounded yam include Ogbono soup, Egusi soup, and Edikaekio soup. It can also be served with palm fruit sauce soup, also known as banga soup.
BEST AFRI ONLINE SHOPPING by Gbenga Ajayi (London Lo UK)
I have to confess that i'm quite impressed with my first order from afrocarib..hey everyone out there if your looking for a plesant online shopping.. then you are in the right place to do that..i'm saying this because of my experience with them..buy whatever you want and leave the rest to them..i assure you..u will never be dissapointed..take it from me..highly recommended.
BEST PLANTAIN by CHRISTIAN BAPTISTE (LONDON LO UK)
I have been buying Plantain from you for quite a while now and I can categorically say you got the better Plantain selling for buying online and I am not ashamed to say that. Response From Afrocarib Dear C. Baptiste, Many thanks for your kind words and recommendation! We are committed to serving our customers as best as we can. Genuine appreciative comments like this encourages and spurs us on to do even better. Thanks. Please if you spot any area you think we need to work on, kindly let us know too. Your satisfaction is our business. Thanks again from everyone here at Afrocarib.co.uk Ngozi Customers' Satisfaction Manager Afrocarib
So Yummy by Ezeukwu uchenna Richmond (Awka An NG)
Im so much intrested, how do i get ur contact so we can have a deal, distributorship will be a good idea
Best Plantatin on line by ( )
If you don't already know where to go for the beast plantain on-line; now you do and that is afrocarrib.co.uk.
Miss by Gloria Benstowe (Port Harcourt NG)
I have tasted your product and it is supb. I am interested in your product Banga-Trofai juice. I wish if you can make me your distributor in Nigeria in order to introduce in the Nigerian Market